So That's What You Call Work?

I'm working. I think? Haha. So after graduating last march and passing the boards last July, I just got work! I have been training for this cert company for almost two weeks now and I must say I am enjoying it so far. Except for my work being on a night shift (no, I am not a "pay for sex guy"), I find the work pretty easy..for now at least. I'm still on training so I shouldn't be verey confident. Thng is it doesn't really look like work to me. Regulars in the office would eat at their desk, sleep when they want to, talk like friends while working... I mean come on! Is that what you call work?

I say I have made a really good decision choosing this job. I could have been working since after I passed the boards but I chose not too because this was the company I wanted to work for. It took them so long to hire me but dang! I am having a blast. The work is so laid back. People there are pretty nice too. And sometime next month, we would be moving to a new office which is way cooler than what we have now. Think plasma TVs and Nintendo Wiis few steps away from our desks! How kewl is that! Haha.

Now, I'm still wondering what should I do with my first pay check! That would be the very first money I played hard for...I mean "worked" hard for. Sigh...

Post a Comment

0 Comments