Flick Critique 1.04

I got my hands on more than 1o DVD ripped movies from the office am so excited to watch all of them! I got Hulk, Hancock, Get Smart and so much more so that means October would be full of FC posts! Yeay! This time though, I would be reviewing these movies...


Don'tMess with the Zohan (2008) - Finally, a movie where Adam Sandler was able to make me laugh really hard! When people would ask me to choose between Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller, it was always a no-brainer to me, I would always choose Stiller. Recently though, I'm liking more Sandler movies than Stiller's. Don't Mess with the Zohan is fresh and original, for me at least. Humor is mostly slapsticks but hey it work! I'm not complaining.

Wanted (2008) - This movie was such a surprise! Before the movie came out, I've been hearing nothing but negative comments about it. That this movie had nothing new to offer and yada yada yada! So I decided not to watch it in theaters and waited for its DVD instead. And Oh my! It was orgasmic! True that there was nothing new about the story or anything but the movie was fantastic! It was probably James McAvoy's character that made this movie a really big hit to me. The character of Wesley Gibson brought this movie to life. After watching this movie, I wished I was an assassin!!!! Take that!!!!

Over Her Dead Body (2008) - So the last movie is this romantic comedy about how Eva Longoria's ghost was hunting a psychic for dating her supposed husband had she not died at the day of her wedding. This movie reminded me of "Just Like Heaven" starring Mark Ruffalo and Reese Witherspoon, but the former pales in comparison. I admit the movie is funny at times, but yeah there was no "X" factor to it. It was a nice concept but I felt like it needed a little more kick to it. Longoria, Biggs and Bell did an okay job in acting but I can't say the same for Paul Rudd who was probably sick the whole time they were shooting the movie because he's so lifeless.

Hey, you! Wanna read more FCs? Click here: FC1, FC2 and FC3

Post a Comment

0 Comments